Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!


Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging and giving project updates at the Leopard Task Force online home:

wildleopard.net


It's a cleaner and easier way for me to keep in touch as I'm in the field so much with just a phone or maybe a light tablet.  I'll tweet when I can from HERE and there will also be images and the odd musing at Facebook.

@WildTigerNews at Twitter and the Facebook site Living with Leopards are two platforms I urge you to follow but however you connect with us, your support is appreciated and any help you give wildlife and particularly at this time, the leopard, makes a difference.

We can never stop, there's too much at stake.  Cheers Jack.

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...