Saturday, May 16, 2015

Regular updates at Facebook for now...

Many thanks to those who are following this blog.  At the moment due to the logistics and urgency of the situation most of my posts are at Facebook with images and short messages also at Twitter and Instagram.

Due to the time constraints and logistics involved with travel between projects I am only answering urgent messages and family right now.  When the situation with the earthquake crisis eases I'll reply to the many well wishes and help we have received, thanks for understanding this.

You can help support at WildTiger where it hits the ground quickly where it's needed.

My best to all,

Jack

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...