Friday, October 9, 2015

Truly great story just as USA issue untimely travel warning...


‪#‎Nepal‬ ‪#‎People‬ ‪#‎Wildlife‬ ‪#‎Habitat‬ - I've just woken up to this story in the Himalayan Times telling of a team transporting a piano to Thorang La pass so Karam Kim can play to inspire in a few weeks. It's a brilliant idea, well I think so anyway. It comes just a day after the US issued another travel warning based on the trouble here at the moment. Look I'm not saying it's easy here and to be honest from an operational point of view it's a bit of a nightmare (actually more than a bit) but for trekkers sticking to the main trails in the Annapurna, it's fine... and we need you to come. If you're unsure drop me an email at jk@wildtiger.org Check out the story HERE.  I love these crazy South Koreans smile emoticon They have been great visitors here for many years, they love to trek and climb... and have a good laugh. Great effort Karam Kim and team, good luck

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...