Sunday, November 8, 2015

Keeping Focused...


Many thanks to those following these posts and the situation. I'm also getting many messages of support. Those who know me best are simply saying "trust your instincts" based on experience in pressure situations. I appreciate the simplicity of that because any further advice is moot as no one really has a firm grasp of what is going on here, it's simply not possible. There are incidents not being reported by media for several reasons so all I can really say is that the story here is many ways an untold one with an outcome way into the future. So it's really a matter of keeping focused on the day ahead...

This blog is also at Facebook (as well as additional posts updating the situation) if you wish to comment.

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...