Monday, March 7, 2016

Evolution of an org ... can mean sitting in a tree...


 This post is at Facebook (along with larger images and other updates) if you wish to comment.


First of all my heartfelt thanks to anyone who has supported WildTiger in any way. Those of you who have followed for a while will know that particularly in the last couple of years it's been a very challenging time. Challenges mean evolving to meet them head on, always making the best effort to be effective. Many people say to me they like the fact I do my best to communicate on an individual level, thank you, I'll do my best to continue trying to present a human face to the org. It sometimes means sitting in a tree to contemplate it all and those who know me best know I will walk away from a situation when I feel there is not genuine communication from the heart. There's too much to do so no time to listen to bullshit.

This can mean looking to readjust quickly. Some issues of late have forced that again so in a few days there will be more changes. Running an Org takes funds, a lot of funds, I sell a lot of photographs but now I need to sell a lot more as well as get things moving along with the social enterprises we are developing. Conservation is about many issues including people, business, wildlife and science, but overall it's about the protection of our habitat and by "our" I mean that of all living things. I look for people who genuinely understand that, can think beyond self, examine their own environmental footprint and can see the sheer beauty and importance of nature... but most importantly understand that if we don't protect it we are nothing...


The changes will reflect the efforts to improve our relationship with wildlife, it's not rocket science to understand that if we don't do that then we are leaving future generations with a hell of a mess. We all have that responsibility right now. Jai Bagh.


Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...