Thursday, March 31, 2016

There are times to laugh at the craziness of it all :)


I woke up this morning to a couple of emails, groan, just stuff to make things harder... but what can you do? I shook my head with a smile and then actually started laughing as I reflected at the craziness of it all, especially the last few months. I do like to laugh but as I alluded to in the image I posted yesterday (on Facebook and Twitter), sentient beings, there are times to be deadly serious to get things done.
I thank those who get that, not everyone does, support can be a fickle thing but being honest about a certain situation reflects passion, well that's what I think anyway.
I call this image SEARCH FOR THE MOUNTAIN TIGER and I laughed when the first time I posted it someone commented "I see it!" - These places constantly remind me what a tiny dot I am, they are truly humbling and as much as we humans have created some incredible things, in my humble opinion we've created nothing compared to nature's cathedrals. All the more reason to get up every day and work at protecting them, laughing or not.
I'll be back soon in the valley where I took this image... I will smile... :)

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...