Monday, April 18, 2016

#Tiger #Leopard #SnowLeopard It's all about #habitat...

This and other updates are at Facebook if you wish to comment.


Despite the oncoming pre-monsoon heat, the mighty Annapurnas gave us an early morning chill, a thin blanket of snow settling last night.  The sacred mountain Machhapuchhre, also known as the Fishtail (and to some of us "Fishy") gave me dawn moments where my camera and my mind could play with the light.

Despite all the rhetoric of  late, the great cats of Asia require one thing more than anything, dedicated protection of habitat...

The Kaski has been my main base for many years now and while that is about to change as I prepare to be in the mighty west of this diverse complex country, it is not with a heavy heart I leave as these mountains go way beyond my own time, they will always be here to return to and while they evoke incredible memories they also provoke the drive to protect the great cats of Asia.

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...