Thursday, June 30, 2016

Quick post - Living with leopards, a soul searching situation...

These blogs (and other updates) are at Facebook if you wish to comment.


I've had several private messages as well as some pertinent comments re my post three days ago (Nepal time), A TRAGIC FACE OF HUMAN - LEOPARD CONFLICT. Yeah, it is a complex and soul searching situation.
Thanks to those who care. I'll expand on the situation as time goes by especially regarding the effort we're really trying to encourage to improve things. It's one of my main focuses right now (in what seems a myriad of issues) and strategies including genetic profiling, increasing behaviour knowledge and practical implementations to improve safety are in development, being tested or on board. As I mentioned in a comment this morning all this has to be done with fairness to both sides, that's the only way it can and will work. More soon, cheers Jack.

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...