Sunday, July 10, 2016

Quick update re rhino situation... balance needed...

QUICK UPDATE RE RHINO SITUATION (see previous post)... A lot of information is coming to hand and as I mentioned in a comment the dust needs to settle. I'll blog when appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not just a NEPAL problem or a CHINA problem, this is a HUMAN problem. There are atrocities everywhere in our world and the marginalized, be it people or wildlife are invariably the victims. Name calling will not be tolerated on my comment threads, a moderator or myself will delete out of hand comments. In the light of the Chilcot report and many other issues of late EVERYONE has to examine their own backyard. Hypocrites will not be tolerated.
‪#‎Balance‬

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...