Monday, June 26, 2017

Friends of the Leopard...

This post (and other updates) is at Facebook if you wish to comment.


An image of a melanistic (predominately black colouring) leopard was just posted at Living with Leopards, and all I could do was go "wow" when I first saw it on my Twitter account. My vision is one day leopards are held in the same regard as the hotshot species such as tiger, rhino and elephant.
This image of Asa is one of my favourites because it encapsulates the surroundings we lived in at the time, the leopard's adaptability but above all the striking beauty of the species. I'm about to start promoting the selling of images again to raise funds for our work with rehabilitation, rewilding, and reintroduction a strong focus but also the elements of coexistence and wildlife crime needing help.
International Day of the Leopard in November is going to have some strong voices with the message regarding the importance of the leopard and the upcoming "Friends of the Leopard" will find out who the true friends of the species really are...

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...