Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A warrior leopard into the realm of the tiger...


Just a quick one as my main blog may still be a few days away while some things get sorted out.  Re Asa's attack yesterday, look, these things happen, is part of the process, as I commented on the post in Facebook, I am not preparing this leopard to work in an office, it is about the ruthlessness of the jungle.  I've had many injuries, this is just another one, there will be more, I'd be completely and utterly stupid if I didn't understand that.  From the very beginning where some people saw "cute" I saw future "warrior"... and I've always been right about that.  Asa is not a pussy cat, he is a leopard and a bloody tough one at that.

Changes are ahead.  Human interference has been dealt with but a decision had to be made.  Stakeholders are being contacted, support is coming from the highest level.  There's a lot to do and it may be a few days before I get the chance to explain properly.

For now Asa is ok, we move forward, yes there will be more blood, for those who are upset by that I'm sure you can find blogs on flower arrangements or something.

Cheers Jack.

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...