Friday, February 13, 2015

Profile shot... and time to find a tree to sleep under...


An image from 12 February (yesterday - more posted at www.facebook.com/jackkinross and for sale at www.mountaintiger.photography) about a kilometre from Leopard Camp.  Asa has seen off deep snow and other leopards.  The issue of human activity  in the area left me with a decision to make, which I've done and will do my best to turn into a positive situation which I'll expand on soon.

Asa didn't make an appearance today at Leopard Camp, this is good, it shows he is happy being on his own in the jungle.  There is food for him at the camp should he visit, I've dropped down to the village and I need a day to recuperate, a tree to sleep under.  I'm looking forward to skype calls with loved ones.

I sincerely thank those supporting by whatever means, buying images, messages of encouragement, it means a lot to me.  Cheers Jack.

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...