Monday, July 27, 2015

Many thanks for support, updates in just over a week...


Many thanks to those reading these posts here and at my Facebook page.  It's crazy busy right now but hopefully in just over a week I'll have images of the new school built in Simjung as well as news on the new Stage 1 enclosure for leopard cubs Tika and Ram.  It's only eight days before it's eighteen months since I met Asa, the leopard now living wild and free as nature intended.  I've certainly been reflecting on that.  You can purchase images at www.wildtiger.org/mountaintigerphotography as a way of support and I sincerely thank those who have in any way helped so far.  Jai Bagh.

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...