Friday, February 5, 2016

Leaping forward with raw truth... hang on to your hard hats...



This post is at Facebook (and other updates) if you wish to comment.

A big thanks to all supporters.  I'm in the middle of several laptop days before heading back to the mountains to check and relocate cameras.  I've been getting a lot of messages, thank you, I'm behind in replies.  Those of you who follow and support WildTiger know that the approach is one of bringing (with safety considered) raw truth in a challenging environment.  This is not a place for touchy feely, there's plenty using those tactics, that's not my gig, not the WildTiger way.  As we go forward I'm looking for supporters who really want to understand the real issues... issues I'm still learning so much about myself.

There'll be changes at wildtiger.org and wildleopard.net soon as well as the first WildTiger Journal in quite a while, followed by a mail out.  My own focus is very much on human/leopard conflict mitigation, as I've been saying a lot lately, far too much death on both sides lately.

So keep your rhino skin thick, hang on to your hard hats, it's going to be a wild ride, not for the faint hearted... but the raw truth is like that...

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...