Thursday, November 16, 2017

Quick update Yeti style...

Way behind in replies, will get there, always do, just takes time. The leopard Dipnani is doing well, a long way to go in the process but reintroduction still on the cards. A shout out to the team at Proschoice for their help with LeopardEye, more on this development down the track.
More than ever I understand why the leopard being added to the Protected Species List here is crucial, it needs to happen, dialogue continues on this and I'm flat out prepping a document, am hopeful but at the same time every day there are losses for this cat, that is not easy, I hate apathy and I hate promises that aren't kept, it affects what can be done... the daisy chain affect with weak links.
In different places I've picked up the nickname Yeti, I can't think why but then going through some video for a presentation, I found this...oh.
#MountainTimes ... I love the lowland jungles I'm in now but heart is always in the mountains...


Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...