Wednesday, May 24, 2017

To a wildlife lover, a small gift for a friend in pain...


 I’ve written recently about using remote camera images as an art form to express coexistence in the areas the leopard roams, protected and unprotected zones, showing species from the high mountains to the boiling lowlands, such is the range of the leopard.
I want to dedicate this recent image to a dear lady who corresponds with me, she has a great love for wildlife. This woman is in a lot of pain, sadly at a time of life where she should be enjoying peace in twilight years, after raising children, living her life. Life is harsh in that respect, as it is in many ways. Another message today confirmed her pain and discomfort.
“I used to give away small elephants made of stone as gifts of good luck but for you dear friend, I send you the strength of this elephant as it wandered recently in the still of night, a fleeting moment when it allowed a little light to capture the journey. As I do for this magnificent animal, I wish you well in the days to come…”
A little note – for security reasons I turn off location settings in remote cameras and I crop off the image details before posting.
These posts (and other updates) are at Facebook should you wish to comment...

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...