Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Just keep away from my lunch and we'll be just fine bro...


Last one for 2014.  This is Asa on 25 December 2014 enjoying his Christmas dinner.  I like it when I make a special effort to make lunch and the eater is prepared to kill anyone/anything who gets in the way of his/her enjoyment of said meal :)  Leopards are like that.  I'm fairly certain I was the same when I was one year old. I've mellowed a bit now but just don't come near my momos (or coffee) ok.

This image is now available at www.mountaintiger.photography - your purchases really help the causes.  This post is a heartfelt thanks to those who have helped in 2014, it's been quite a year.  2015 looms large in the conservation world... wildlife, habitat and people to have improvements, positive futures in the way that nature works, chaos and harmony combined, to give us life.

Trek on.  Jai Bagh.  My best to all, cheers Jack.


Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...