Sunday, December 20, 2015

#VillageLife #Conservation #Connection #AntiPoaching #HumanWildlifeConflict




After some images and thoughts of village life from yesterday evening and this morning posted at Facebook and Instagram, lastly just a few more images from last night. I have a long association with Bardia but not for one second do I profess to truly know it. I raise my eyebrow a lot when I listen to foreigners come to Nepal for five minutes and are immediately "experts"... this place is far to complex to ever truly know. At a natural level all I can keep stressing is the need to protect, this country is vital in the scheme of things and the everyday issues that confront people here need to be far better understood if conservation is to be effective. I'll have more soon on anti-poaching efforts, human/wildlife conflict issues, passionate people involved... watch this space...

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...