Monday, May 2, 2016

#AntiPoaching - Manipulation of #wildlife takes many forms...


I feel like I've woken up in yet another shitfight. Re my post last night (on Facebook) about people stealing images, I am going to pursue one of the main protagonists, that person is geographically not that far away from here. In the meantime I have to look at how things work online. I'm picking up cameras in the mountains over the next few days, it'll give me time to think.

In many ways it just hits how wildlife is manipulated, used and abused in so many ways. The propaganda is pathetic. Claims regarding tiger number increases, zero poaching, it's all part of a manipulation process. In the meantime real work does go on and this stuff only makes me more determined. I'm very confident the camera system we're implementing is going to be a long term effective anti poaching tool. As for the dealers and the buyers, well they are poachers too, it takes many forms, their day will come. Wildlife is worth it, we need wildlife and right now wildlife needs us...

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...