Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Thanks to true supporters...

Many thanks to true supporters of WildTiger as I deal with this image theft issue.  Subscription images are available at Mountaintiger Photography with the new format galleries being added to from this point.  Every cent counts especially with our increased commitment to anti-poaching and the Leopard Task Force including the rewilding program.  I'm reviewing the way I blog and how images are used, I thank those who continue their support in every way.  Cheers Jack.

These bogs are replicated or come in different forms (plus other updates) at Facebook if you wish to comment.

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...