Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sleepless night, concern for the leopard...

As humans continue to over populate and over consume I honestly believe that the preservation of species like tiger and leopard is of more and more urgent need. The leopard, a neglected species so close to my heart, has been a strong theme in a series of emails I've sent to colleagues over a sleepless 24 hour period. As I sit here having a moment to reflect with a sustaining coffee I wonder just how many people honestly understand the situation...

These post and other updates are at Facebook if you wish to comment.

If you are passionate about wildlife please follow our main Twitter feed @WildTigerNews

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...