Monday, August 24, 2015

Stuff going on...


Just a quick post in case we lose the net again for a while but thanks for all the comments and messages re the last posts (on Facebook). I guess it's a matter of just the way it is being in a country that is struggling, a lot of stuff going on. I wrote to family a few weeks ago saying I wouldn't be back for a visit for some time yet and I have mentally conditioned myself to that. The image is Asa from just under a year ago when we lived in the Annapurna, the fact that project worked out the way it did and that the leopard is wild and free, well, that motivates me. I guess his struggle somehow represents to me the whole struggle here in that you have to have hope. So best to just keep going forward. Thanks for your support

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...