Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Life goes on...


This post is also at Facebook if you'd like to leave messages.
Many thanks for all the messages regarding the recent passing of our great friend, supporter of WildTiger and what we stand for, Ellen Ammerman.
We all take strength from knowing her.
Life goes on. Sometimes I shake my head in disbelief at the struggles that exist here in Nepal, I really wonder. Then there are other times when the human spirit, the smile of a child, the magnificence of the jungles, mountains, all within them... those things too make me wonder, in a good way...
Jai Bagh and thank you for your support.

Now blogging at wildleopard.net - thanks for your support!

Many thanks to those who have been following this blog as well as prior to that The Asa Diaries and TigerTrek.  I'm now blogging a...